Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Safeway International Pairings/Predictions

Hound Dog's Safeway International preview is up, so check it out. Here's a quick and dirty little post. Got a couple irons in the fire that some of you may get excited about, but they're going to take me away from serious blogging today.

First, my biweekly exercise in futility with the PakPickers:

1. Ochoa
2. Creamer
3. Sorenstam
4. Jang Jeong
5. Han Hee-Won
6. Diaz
7. Prammanasudh
8. Webb
9. Pettersen
10. Park Jane
11. Park Angela
12. Lee Sarah

Alts: Matthew, Ahn Shi Hyun, Inkster

Using the Mostly Harmless jinx for good, I've refrained from picking my favorite former Super Sophs--hopefully this will be the year they break through on the Prospector course. Hey, they don't call it Superstition Mountain for nothing!

Although there are many interesting pairings out there tomorrow, I'd be bouncing back and forth between two prime-time ones if I weren't taking the girls to visit their grandparents while the Full Metal Archivist catches up on work and school:

Start Time: 12:18 PM
Momoko Ueda
Annika Sorenstam
Laura Davies

Start Time: 12:29 PM
Lorena Ochoa
Juli Inkster
Ai Miyazato


Talk about priming Momo-chan and Ai-chan for greatness, getting their faces on tv as much as possible, and thereby encouraging more top Japanese golfers to come over and play in the States! Gotta love it! (Yes, this is my fandom outweighing my critic's sense of outrage that former Rookies of the Year Seon Hwa Lee and Angela Park are more deserving of the honor.)

There's much more to be said, but not by me!

No comments: