Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Saw My Brother Shake Annika's Hand on Golf Channel!

So if you happened to be watching Golf Channel when they showed Annika Sorenstam teeing off at the PGA Show this morning, you would have seen my brother, as well.  He was standing to her left, on the right side of the screen.  A little later, they replayed the shot and its aftermath, which included an instant of my brother shaking hands with Annika.  So cool!

I just happened to be heading to Albany tomorrow and decided to break the drive up by staying with my parents tonight in Clinton.  Of course, they have Golf Channel (unlike me) and they taped the program.  So it all came together.

Except for the claim he made in a rushed call on a bad connection that he was going to be on Feherty Live.  Maybe another night?

Anyway, if anyone notices Golf Channel has posted the video before I do, let me know in comments.  Thanks!

No comments: