Monday, August 25, 2014

My Picks for the Portland Classic

With the lovely ladies coming back from Japan tomorrow night, which involves a little jaunt over to Cleveland after I finish teaching my 2nd and 3rd 1st classes of the semester at Fredonia, I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to put together my picks for the Portland Classic if I don't do them tonight!  So, without further ado, here are this week's PakPicker entries:

1. Ryu
2. Pettersen
3. Choi Na Yeon
4. Nordqvist
5. Feng Shanshan
6. Kang, Danielle
7. Recari
8. Choi Chella
9. Stanford
10. Kim In-Kyung
11. Miyazato Ai
12. Masson

Alts: Nomura; Ciganda; Tseng

Somehow I won last week's PakPicker despite picking Lydia Ko for the hat trick north of the border!  Let's see if pickin' on the spur of the moment works another week for me!

No comments: