What you can only get here, though, are the following fun facts:
- Pettersen is currently riding a 50-hole bogey-free run and on pace to surpass Na Yeon Choi's 52-hole streak that Hound Dog pointed out came to an end on her last 2 holes yesterday. Irene Cho went 40 holes without a bogey, by the way, while Ya Ni Tseng went 39 holes and Ochoa 37. No one else has come close to Pettersen and Choi, although Cristie Kerr could pass the trio behind them if she has another bogey-free round tomorrow. These are the players I'm watching to see if they can chase down Pettersen, at least.
- Morgan Pressel made an eagle yesterday--how rare is that?
- Karrie Webb made 4 bogeys in her 1st 8 holes, but bounced back with 5 birdies in her last 11.
- Don't look now, but Anna Nordqvist passed Michelle Wie and Vicky Hurst and Stacy Lewis are gaining on her. And Lewis closed with 2 bogeys after having pulled even with Wie. The rookies may be waking up!
- How 'bout that 30 on the back from Charlotte Mayorkas! It included an eagle and a hole-in-one!
Darn it, LPGA.com beat me to some of this. Anyway, I'll be travelling almost all day tomorrow, checking to see if the Mexican authorities shut down the tournament because of the swine flu. Cross your fingers, everyone. We get a global pandemic on top of the economic crisis and who know what's the result?