Wednesday, March 13, 2013

If You're Looking for Tony Jesselli's Founders Cup Preview....

...you can find it over at his new blog, Tony's LPGA Report, at http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2013/03/rr-donnelly-founders-cup-preview.html.  You can always find the link to his most recent post in the "Mostly Harmless Golfarama" section over on the left sidebar.

I want to thank Tony for everything he did here at Mostly Harmless, but particularly for keeping MH alive while I took a long sabbatical from golf blogging for most of the last five months.  For awhile there when he and I were both contributing regularly to MH--and for some time after I took off--it was the #1 golf blog according to Technorati (and was consistently in their top 5 for virtually his entire tenure).  Tony's relentless search for new readers and eagerness to reach out to new audiences on discussion forums and fan sites around the world no doubt played a huge role in MH's rise in Technorati's rankings.  But I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that it's Tony's ability to capture the big picture concisely and zoom in to focus on significant details and emerging trends that's the true source of his appeal as a golf writer.  He always calls it like he sees it, even when it means pointing out that a golfer he likes a lot isn't playing very good golf.  These qualities served him well at MH and will serve him well at Tony's LPGA Report.

Tony, I can't wait to see what you do in and with your new digs!  Here's hoping that every single Mostly Harmless regular becomes a regular at your place and that you continue to bring new fans and better coverage to women's golf!  Best of luck, and don't be a stranger--feel free to cross-post here any time!

1 comment:

Tony Jesselli (Tonyj5) said...

Thank you very much. I could never have been able to do this if it wasn't for the experience I picked up here at MH.