Monday, March 11, 2013

Thanks For Two Great Years

I just want to inform my readers that I have started my own blog.

I have spent the last 2 years writing for Mostly Harmless and have made many friends, but it is time for me to move on and try my own thing.

I want to thank the Constructivist for giving me the opportunity to write for this website. It is greatly appreciated.

Women's golf is such an underated sport, and in my opinion, just doesn't get enough coverage. I am hoping with adding another site, I can make a small difference. Keeping women's golf in the news has always been my inspiration to write.

You can find me at:

http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/

I hope you will all give me a look, and support your love for women's golf, by keeping up with both of our websites. I have linked my new website to this location.

Thanks for continued support,

Tony Jesselli

No comments: