Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back to the U-S-...uh...A

So in honor of my impending visit to U.S. soil, I thought I'd post a couple of links to my political blog that together convey something of my conflicted feelings about being an American. Just keep in mind I'm The Constructivist.

A modest proposal for rethinking immigration and adding new states to the U.S.

A fair and balanced review of the Bush administration's achievements.

Both are from the spring of 2006, but they hold up pretty well even today, if I do say so myself. What do you think? When I get back to the States (hopefully not for good) in August, should I run with this gig? Or run away from it?

2 comments:

Oaktown Girl said...

TC -
WAAGNFNP communiqué is on the way.

I busted up my finger in a nasty accident yesterdday...typing very slowly.

Oaktown Girl

The Constructivist said...

Sorry to hear about that! Take your time!