Friday, March 13, 2009

Recommended Reading: Hound Dog's "Where Were They Then?"

Neat idea from Hound Dog to take a look at some of the hottest and coldest players on the LPGA today and take a peek back at where they stood at the start of last season. Wish I had had it.

But I drove 4 hours so the girls could hang out this weekend with my parents, running around the house and every so often checking in on some great golf at Doral. So of course I'm flat out of ideas. Onechan actually paid a little bit of attention to the Paula Creamer commercial, but leave it to me to pick a weekend with access to Golf Channel and none to the LPGA!

Should be a pretty quiet weekend here in blogoramaville for me, but maybe I can convince onechan and Grandpa Bob to share some Haato-chan and Doggie stories....

No comments: