Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rassin' Frassin' Snow!

Hey folks, sorry for the delay in posting about the exciting HSBC Women's Champions action, where Chie Arimura and Karrie Webb have opened up a huge gap on Ya Ni Tseng, Na Yeon Choi, and Sun Young Yoo, but that winter storm that hit Western NY yesterday was just big enough to double our driving time yesterday to the Toronto airport, where I was supposed to get the Full Metal Archivist in time for her flight to Japan. Somehow the storm decided to miss the airport, so her plane left without her, and now I'm writing from the lobby of a Toronto hotel. Since the girls and I won't be back in the States for hours, and I'll have a lot of golf on the DVR to catch up on, don't expect another post from me for awhile. Suffice to say I'm excited that Arimura could win and get LPGA membership for 2012 tomorrow!

No comments: