Saturday, February 3, 2007

From the Archives

[In response to a comment by some foreign guy on this thread at Pandagon.
Michael Bérubé: And I want to know if the new Pandagon will feature Schrödinger’s Cat blogging.
I am afraid you had to have been coming to Mostly Harmless back in the day for that. - JPS]


****WARNING****
The GNF may or may not arrive while you are reading this post. Reading to the end of the 2nd entry will collapse the waveform. Proceed as your personal apocalyptic stance dictates.
****WARNING****



Hello World. Greetings from Alpbach, Austria
Jan 3, 1961 5:30 PM - Schrödinger’s Cat

Starting tomorrow I will be bringing a unique cat’s eye view of the world to cyberspace. And I am not just any old cat! I am the pet of a world famous physicist!

But right now, it is dinner time. Is the food out yet? It may or may not be, if I go into the kitchen and check, I will know for certain, but for now it is much more “delicious” to just sit here tasting it in my mind - which I can do regardless of the actual state of food-outedness.

Is There Anybody Out There?
Jan 4, 1961 7:00 PM - Schrödinger’s Cat, ... Maybe

Dang! Just checked Sitemeter, and so far no one else has read this humble blog. Well, write it and they will come … I hope.

I have had the strangest feeling all day, very dream-like. It is like I am both here and not here, all at the same time. It makes me somewhat apprehensive, as if some important event were about to transp

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh. - EZSmirkzz was here, defacing your comment seection.

JP Stormcrow said...

Dang it EZ, we so much prefer the simple clean lines of no comments on this blog.

Jackson Bentley: What attracts you personally to the desert?
T.E. Lawrence: It's clean.

The Constructivist said...

No comment.

The Constructivist said...

Wait--maybe we're more like oe of Lesli Marmon Silko's Gardens in the Dunes....

Oaktown Girl said...

OK, now that I kind of understand what Schrodinger's Cat" is about, I can officially say that this is a very funny post.

Anonymous said...

Well, JP, you can always go visit my blog, although I'm not sure if commenting is allowed there. Some folks wished posting wasn't either.

The Constructivist said...

JP: this one's for you!