Sunday, June 1, 2008

I May Have a New Favorite Golfer

I can't remember when I first heard of Hannah Yun, but she certainly got my attention with her announcement after the NCAA Championships that she was leaving the University of Florida...after her 1st year...at age 16. Normally I don't think such decisions are good ones, but I just discovered one reason she's put off the decision to turn pro for at least another year: according to a Futures Tour press release,

Yun has enrolled at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco where she will be pursuing a career in illustration and animation with her first class beginning next month.


How sweet is that?! The only thing that could possibly be sweeter is if Yun knows about Mostly Harmless--and is interested in becoming a co-blogger here!

(Don't worry, Moira, Ai-chan, Seon Hwa, Momo-chan, and the gang--there's room enough for another favorite golfer here.)

No comments: