Thursday, January 21, 2010

Come One, Come All: 2010 LPGA Prognostication Derby

In 1 week, for the 3rd year in a row, I'll predict the top 30 players on the LPGA in the coming season, ranked by their probability of winning Player of the Year, in a tradition not-quite-unlike any other that was started and named by Hound Dog, and won by him in 2009 after he finished 2nd in 2008. Want to join in? It's easy!

You can you can post it on your own blog and send me the link over email(my coordinates are in my profile), you can email your top 30 to me and I'll post it for you here at Mostly Harmless, you can make like rjay and do a fanpost over at Hound Dog LPGA, or you can post your top 30 at the Seoul Sisters.com thread I've started. Don't be shy--give it a try! Just be sure to get your predictions in before the 1st event of the LPGA's season begins in Thailand!

2 comments:

LPGA Fan said...

I’d like to contribute but my tired ol’ brain can’t handle the thought process necessary to struggle through it.

So I’ll just be a spectator and observe you, Hound Dog, and the other heavy weights to see who is the “Best Of The Best 2010”.

The Florida Masochist said...

MC,

I'll put up my top 30 picks but probably not before the Thailand event starts.