Saturday, February 6, 2010

On the Honda Thailand Field and the LPGA Prognostication Derby

Check out the field list for the Honda Thailand event that kicks off the LPGA's 2010 schedule in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. Yes, that means time is running out to join in on the 2010 LPGA Prognostication Derby. Karen Stupples is the only player in my projected top 30 not to be entered in the tournament, while Jane Park, Azahara Munoz, Jeong Jang, Tania Elosegui, Teresa Lu, Pernilla Lindberg, and Mi Hyun Kim are the only absentees from my next 20. Oh, and while you're at it, check out IceCat's analysis of the field over at Seoul Sisters.com.

I'll have my preview and picks out early on the 17th. Let's see if I can do better in their PakPicker this season than the previous 2.... With fewer events this year, breaking 100 would be quite an accomplishment!

No comments: