Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Picks for the LPGA LOTTE Championship

It's an early start for the next LPGA event on the 2014 schedule, the LPGA LOTTE Championship, and there are lots of impressive visitors who are among the best in the 21-and-under set in the world of women's golf, so let's get my picks for the PakPicker competition over at Seoul Sisters.com out there!

1. Miyazato Ai
2. Creamer
3. Park Inbee
4. Ko
5. Wie
6. Jutanugarn, Ariya
7. Munoz
8. Kim Hyo Joo
9. Ryu
10. Nordqvist
11. Pressel
12. Choi Na Yeon

Alts: Choi Chella; Kerr; Lee, Meena

Somehow I won the Kraft Nabisco Championship PakPicker (my 1st in forever), so I fully expect the Mostly Harmless jinx to rear its ugly head this week.  Probably this'll end up being the week Shanshan Feng, Lizette Salas, Angela Stanford, and Hee Kyung Seo turn it up a few notches!

With defending champion Suzann Pettersen still nursing a back injury, Stacy Lewis and Karrie Webb sitting this one out, and plenty of rookies playing this week, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot of surprises on the leaderboard the first few rounds.  But come Sunday I'm counting on my picks to rise to the top!

No comments: