Monday, October 6, 2008

Samsung Sunday: A New #2

Congrats to Paula Creamer on her 4th win of the 2008 season, which moves her to #2 on the LPGA money list and Golfweek/Sagarin Performance Index and #3 in the Rolex Rankings. In case anyone coming here hasn't already read Hound Dog's recap and reflections on the Samsung World Championship or LPGA.com's notes and interviews, please do so forthwith. Work and family have kept me from my usual Sunday/Monday blogging schedule. My apologies! I'll try to add to this pitiful post if I can find some time for it!

[Update 1 (12:15 am): Here's Brent Kelley's take on Paula's win's significance.]

[Update 2 (12:28 am): Comparing Hound Dog's rundown to Golf Channel's highlights, GC is far behind, but at least they showed a bit of everyone who got within 1 or Creamer when it was still in doubt.]

No comments: