Tuesday, April 17, 2012

LPGA Lotte Championship This and That

Just a quick note to say that yes, I'm alive, and yes, I'm still following women's golf, but no, I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for this perfect storm of work- and home-related swampitude anytime soon.  Just wanted to note that on the eve of the LPGA's return to action in Hawaii for the LPGA Lotte Championship that Ko Olina most recently hosted the Fields Open from 2006 to 2008 and that reading the Mostly Harmless coverage from back then is really like opening a time capsule.  Take a look at my take on the 2008 results, for instance, or, even worse, my entirely-too-in-jokey 2007 post.  Yeesh!

Anyway, somehow I'm doing all right in Seoul Sisters.com's PakPicker this year (although, truth be told, none of us are really tearing it up thus far), so I figured it's time to summon the Mostly Harmless jinx and put this week's picks on the blog, too!  For what it's worth....

1. Choi Na Yeon
2. Miyazato Ai
3. Shin Ji-Yai
4. Creamer
5. Tseng
6. Lewis
7. Feng
8. Seo Hee Kyung
9. Pettersen
10. Yoo
11. Yang, Amy
12. Kim In-Kyung

Alts: Ryu, Pressel, Hedwall

Apologies in advance to all the players I picked!

1 comment: