Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Catching Up!

Wow, I missed a lot the last few days!  Jason Dufner's Sunday clinic at Oak Hill I did get to see on CBS, but being offline I missed finding out that 25-year-old Da-Ye Na got her 1st career JLPGA victory at the Meiji Cup by beating Yuki Ichinose by 1 shot and Shanshan Feng by 2 (Ji-Yai Shin ended up 5 off the pace; Rikako Morita missed the cut but maintained a 30 million-yen lead on her nearest pursuers on the JLPGA money list), that Emma Talley took down Su-Hyun Oh, Allison Lee, and then Cindy Yueer Feng to take the U.S. Women's Amateur, and that Katy Harris held off Alejandra Llaneza and Ginger Howard to win the IOA Classic on the Symetra Tour (Mitsuki Katahira got T14; Hannah Yun MCed).

The Constructivist family is headed to Connecticut to hang out with my brother and his family for a few days.  Hoping he has Golf Channel so I can see some of the Solheim Cup....

No comments: