- Stacy Lewis: North Texas LPGA Shootout (May); ShopRite LPGA Classic (June); Walmart NW Arkansas Championship (June)
- Hyo Joo Kim: Kia Motors Korean Women's Open (June); Kumho Tire Women's Open (July); Hanwha Classic (August); Evian Championship (September)
- Inbee Park: World Ladies Championship (March); Manulife Financial LPGA Classic (June); Wegmans LPGA Championship (August)
- Ji-Yai Shin: Nichirei Ladies (June); Meiji Cup (August); Nitori Ladies (August); Munsingwear Ladies Tokai Classic (September)
- Bo-Mee Lee: Hoken No Madoguchi Ladies (May); Century 21 Ladies (July); NEC Karuizawa 72 Ladies (August)
- Kyu Jung Baek: Nexen-Saint Nine Ladies Masters (April); Lotte Cantata Women's Open (June); MetLife KLPGA Championship (August)
- Misuzu Narita: Salonpas Cup (May); Yonex Ladies (June); Samantha Thavasa Ladies (July)
- Sun-Ju Ahn: Yamaha Ladies Open (April); Chukyo TV Bridgestone Ladies Open (May); Suntory Ladies (June)
Of course, a lot can happen down the home stretch. Maybe someone will leave all these players in the dust if she heats up as the temperatures go down. After all, the JLPGA has 10 events and 2 majors among them yet to be played, including this week's Miyagi TV Cup Dunlop Ladies Open and next week's Japan Women's Open, the LPGA's fall Asian Swing kicks off next week, and the KLPGA has a couple of majors coming up in October.
In a nutshell, the best of the best women golfers in the world have not yet begun to fight! Who do you think will prevail in the end?