Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Reason the LPGA Is Better than the PGA

Better interviews. Seriously, read them all. It's about as good an introduction to the history of women's golf as you can get in ten minutes--by turns funny, revealing, moving inspiring. And these are just the first pre-tournament interviews.

Oh, and the pairings are out, too. With all respect to fellow NYers Moira and Meaghan, I'd be following the Lorena Ochoa-Ai Miyazato-Brittany Lincicome group if I were in Orlando (and might sneak over to watch the Mi Hyun Kim-Morgan Pressel-Cristie Kerr group on the other side if I had a chance). But I'm in Fukuoka, which means I'll just have to settle for one round when the JPLGA comes into town in mid-May!

And yes, the Japanese hip hop run is over for now. Unless others want to run with it!

No comments: