Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to Check Your DVRs, Mostly Harmless Fans

Just finished watching the Golf Channel's coverage of the final round of the Wegmans LPGA Championship and as it was coming to a close I was joking with the Full Metal Archivist that I might show up soon. Well, if you're interested in the man behind the moniker, check out Rich Lerner's intro to the last profile of Ya Ni Tseng. That's me, The Constructivist, in the green shirt and black hat among the Japanese media in the background (they were interviewing Mika Miyazato and around that time I was wondering how low I could hold up my arm at audiotaping level). Oh, and if you have a big enough tv, you'll also be able to find me in the right fairway on 18 in the crowd shot after Ya Ni hit her approach shot and is walking toward the green. In fact, when they zoom in on her and she looks over to her right, nods, and raises her glove, she's acknowledging my cry of "-20, Ya Ni!" If that's my 3 seconds of fame, that's not too shabby!

[Update 1 (12:11 pm): I'm on youtube, too!



Don't blink!]

No comments: