Thursday, May 2, 2013

Who Would You (Have Golf Channel) Follow at the Kingsmill Championship?

Maybe you are going to the Kingsmill Championship today.  If so, tell me who you're planning to follow.  But if you could send a Golf Channel camera crew to follow a certain threesome for you, whose would it be?

Here's my favorite threesome of the morning wave: Shanshan Feng, Hee Young Park, Danielle Kang at 8:14 am off the 1st tee. I have a feeling we might see plenty of fireworks from them today.

Here's my favorite threesome of the afternoon wave: Stacy Lewis, Na Yeon Choi, and Lizette Salas at 1:36 pm off the 10th tee (not least because I'd see plenty of Ai Miyazato and Ya Ni Tseng right behind them!).

Here's my favorite unsung threesome of the morning wave: Jennifer Song, Pernilla Lindberg, and Austin Ernst at 7:41 am off the 1st tee. Huge upside potential for all 3, not yet tapped.

Here's my favorite unsung threesome of the afternoon wave: Mina Harigae, Hannah Yun, and Jennifer Gleason at 12:30 pm off the 10th tee. Just because I've written so much on Mina and Hannah and would want to see how they're playing with my own eyes.

No comments: