Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Onechan's Adventure

Impeach them all really.jpg

"And then Onechan dashed out into the street to save her umbrella and the SS guys jumped out of the black helicopter to scoop her up. It was very scary."

"I can imagine. What did Onechan do?"

"She twirled around five times saying the magic word, GNF, and then kicked those SS meanies in the nose. She was awesome, just like the Powerpuff grrlz."

"Wow, I wish I could have seen it. Would you like some tea?"

"Don't mind if I do, thank you."

"Here you are. What happened to Onechan's umbrella?"

"It's in Kansas."

"Oh."

9 comments:

The Constructivist said...

Hilarious! When I get home I'll read the story to her and post her reactions....

Bill Benzon said...

Get home! Are you in Kansas too!

The Constructivist said...

If the state of exhaustion produced by finally finishing your fourth talk that you have to deliver in three weeks and having to spend most of the time in the office to do so is "Kansas," then the answer to your question is yes!

Bill Benzon said...

Well then, klick the heels of those red shoes and get outa' there.

The Constructivist said...

Damn shoes have some kind of glitch. Didn't get me home till after onechan fell asleep.

Bill Benzon said...

fetal-zilla

Anonymous said...

Let's go see if Christopher Robin is home.

The Constructivist said...

onechan loved the story! especially the kicking the SS guy in the nose, just like the PPG, part! And the umbrella flying far far away!

"sugoy! okashii!" was her commentary.

"i want to see the picture," is what she's saying now.

The Constructivist said...

onechan: what are they saying?
me: what do you think?
o: i can't say it!
me: what did onechan do after the umbrella flew away?
o: i don't know. i want another picture.
me: ok, let's ask.
o: yeah, I want more!