Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Up!

Yesterday I scouted Locust Hill's back 9, chatted with Libby Smith and Louise Friberg, did some informal interviews with Mi Hyun Kim, Mina Harigae, Ai Miyazato, and In-Kyung Kim, and when I wasn't out on the course following Harigae and Moira Dunn hung out around the practice green and took things in. The plan today, assuming I don't get to play the pro-am, is to scout the front, follow Inbee Park and Jeong Jang until 10, then get back to the media center for a formal interview with Mika Miyazato. After that, it's catch Ai Miyazato's group as they make the turn onto the front and follow them for a few holes, then hang out at the driving range (near where I park) until it's time to go home and find out how much work I have to do on it while the Full Metal Archivist, onechan, and imoto are in Japan this July and August so that we can sell it. No problem! Itekimas!

No comments: