Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hanging with Sloucho in Hiroshima (and Miyajima and Himeji)...

...can't be beat. We should do it more often. Unfortunately, he and his wife (Slouchette? Sloucha?--nah, I'd better ask her for her preferred pseudonym) have to follow the most professional itinerary I have ever seen (it's kinda her job, at least in part, so I shouldn't give her too much credit, but still, it's a work of art!) and enjoy Kyoto child-free. And we have to attend onechan's yochien's Father's Day event in a few hours. So I have to get back to bed, but not before I mention that he recommends the cancelled Knights of Prosperity for its dialogue (it's literally the only tv besides Adult Swim he enjoys), and, like me, is puzzled whenever anyone our age doesn't get a Kids in the Hall or Bosom Buddies reference. Or attempt to coin a phrase: "Next time in Lawton."

I'm sure even he could write a more interesting post about our adventures in tourism than this!

No comments: