Wednesday, June 6, 2007

This One's for raincoaster...

...and her fabulous lolgoth series. Somebody with photoshopping skillz needs to do a goth Hello Kitty. And Kuromi from My Melody is punk all the way, as I've pointed out here before, but he (she?) could easily be gothicized. Just saying. Hop to it, now! We're not talking Harmony Bunny here!



And while I'm making content suggestions, last night the tsuma and I saw the cutest show featuring four little Japanese girls cracking Johnny Depp up with various Pirates of the Caribbean 3-inspired performances. Haven't seen it hit the youtubes yet, but once it does you must link! Here's one from last year that's almost as cute and funny, but those four girls pwn these two boys:



You heard it here first--and maybe, just maybe, at a blog with mass appeal next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know, LolGoths just happens to be taking reader submissions, so get cracking! I don't want to go near Hello Kitty, lest some of the cute rub off. It's murder getting cute off your tentacles.

Link to any individual lolgoth in your lolgoth post and use the lolgoth tag and I'll be sure to find and cross-post you. Or you could just email, but this way we BOTH get more links for our Technorati juice.

The Constructivist said...

Ah, be careful when you swim near Japan. I can't tell you how many nature documentaries I've seen with my wife where I see a gross or scary undersea creature on the screen and it turns out the whole time she has been wondering what it would taste like!