Hound Dog has the Ginn Open's third-round recap and highlights covered, Mulligan Stu has Ya Ni Tseng's name up in lights over at Waggle Room, the Seoul Sisters discussion board has forums on Ji-Yai Shin's win over some KLPGA Young Guns and an ongoing photoessay reminding CBS that there are South Koreans in the field, and LPGA.com provides the Ochoa and Tseng interviews. So what's left for me to do? What's to look for today besides the world #1 and the rookie in a shootout at the Orlando Corral? Let's count....
10) Ai Miyazato and Momoko Ueda playing together for what I believe is the first time as members on the LPGA--maybe soon it'll be in the late rather than early morning.
9) Cristie Kerr at T19 hoping to make just over $10K this week and beat Mi Hyun Kim (who missed the cut) to the $8M mark in career winnings.
8) Hall of Famers and Solheim Cup rivals Annika Sorenstam and Juli Inkster in unfamiliar territory, going off #10 together at 7:10 am.
7) Whether Carin Koch or Candie Kung will end Sunday's round as the top comeback player in the field. (And whether Grace Park or Rachel Hetherington can catch them.)
6) Whether Inbee Park (-7) or Song-Hee Kim (-6) will be the top Super Soph finisher and whether Teresa Lu (-11) or Minea Blomqvist (-8) will be the top Junior Mint finisher this week.
5) How low a score someone going out early can post: can anyone break Tseng's course record 64 or surpass Ochoa's moving day 65?
4) The race to get double digits under par for the 9 players at -5 or better with the best chance to get there: how many people will finish the tournament -10 or better? (I predict 7 but I'm hoping for double digits.)
3) The race for the top 10: right now, there are 35 players within 5 shots of Hee-Won Han, Song-Hee Kim, Lindsey Wright, and Karen Stupples T9 at -6. (Yes, Annika still has a chance to keep her top 10 streak going.)
2) The race for 3rd place between Lu, Koch, and Suzann Pettersen.
1) How low the winning score will go (my prediction is that it again will be -20 or better) and whether Tseng will be able to hang with Ochoa or be left in the dust (I predict she hangs with her).
Special bonus spotlight:
0) How well Moira Dunn can play this Sunday! (OK, that should be #11, but fandom has its biases.)