Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Who Are Your Picks for the LPGA's 1st-Ever Event in Mainland China?

With Angela Stanford skipping the Asian swing, Suzann Pettersen, Paula Creamer, Lexi Thompson, Momoko Ueda, and Chie Arimura sitting this week out, and In-Kyung Kim, Ji-Yai Shin, Ai Miyazato, Mika Miyazato, and Ayako Uehara playing in the Japan Women's Open, I can't rely on many of my usual suspects in the Seoul Sisters.com PakPicker competition for the Reignwood LPGA Classic.  So here are my picks:

1. Ryu
2. Hedwall
3. Park Inbee
4. Munoz
5. Lewis
6. Webb
7. Feng Shanshan
8. Korda
9. Recari
10. Nordqvist
11. Salas
12. Choi Na Yeon

Alts: Kerr, Tseng, Park Hee Young

As you can see, I've been encouraged by the recent excellent play off the LPGA by my top 4 picks and discouraged by how badly NYC played last week on the KLPGA.  Other than that, I'm really guessing, just going with who seems on a roll and likely to play this medium-length course well.

How about you?

[Update 1 (1:17 am):  Here are Tony Jesselli's picks!]

No comments: