Thursday, October 3, 2013

And...They're Off (Again)

The 1st of the reshuffled pairings at the Reignwood LPGA Classic are about to tee off!  Ya Ni Tseng, Cristie Kerr, and Sandra Gal will kick things off on the 1st tee, while Christina Kim, Jenny Shin, and Xiyu Lin have the honors heading off the back 9.  They're all chasing Na Yeon Choi and Jessica Korda at -9, whom I focused on earlier today.

Over in Japan, some players have already finished 9 holes of the 2nd round of the Japan Women's Open.  Among yesterday's standouts, Mika Miyazato, Yuri Fudoh, Yuki Ichinose, Erika Kikuchi, Hyun-Ju Shin, Sun-Ju Ahn, Ji-Hee Lee, and Na-Ri Lee are still near the top of the leaderboard, if not at it.  Ai Miyazato is also off to a good start, but she dug a big hole for herself yesterday with all those missed short putts.

I'm heading out to Saratoga Springs for a union meeting early tomorrow morning, but I'll set my alarm even earlier than I need to so I can give a quick update on both the LPGA's and JLPGA's 2nd rounds.

No comments: