Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who Are Your Picks for the LPGA KEB-HanaBank Championship?

The Constructivist Family is heading out to Detroit in a couple of days for Skate America, so I'm hoping the hotel we stay at has Golf Channel and, if so, I'll be in the hotel at times that allow me to catch at least some of the LPGA KEB-HanaBank Championship.  I'm really hoping that a KLPGA young gun can beat the LPGA's regulars and earn a 2014 card to the top tour in the world of women's golf.  In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb in this week's PakPicker competition at Seoul Sisters.com and predict that one of them will actually do so.

1. Jang Ha Na
2. Pettersen
3. Thompson
4. Choi Na Yeon
5. Kim Hyo Joo
6. Nordqvist
7. Ryu
8. Park Inbee
9. Creamer
10. Hedwall
11. Recari
12. Shin Ji-Yai

Alts: Gal; Yang, Amy; Tseng

Tony Jesselli has already posted his picks in his tournament preview.  So who are yours?

No comments: