Thursday, May 10, 2007

Attention, Ethicists: Late-Breaking Moral Dilemma

As our nine regular readers (counting co-authors) here at Mostly Harmless are sick of hearing, I'm in Japan with my family until August. The JLPGA is coming to Fukuoka tomorrow and originally the tsuma, imoto and I were going to go while onechan was in her yochien a little bit longer than usual, by request. Well, the fever that onechan had earlier this week imoto has had since yesterday, so even if she recovers by tomorrow morning as onechan's recovery would lead us to expect, there's no way we'd consider taking her to a golf tournament that day. So I have a choice: go on my own to a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity or stay home. You can probably tell what I'm leaning toward and what the tsuma and imoto are pulling for. What would you do in my situation? And why?

Oh, and for those who want to take a walk down nostalgia lane instead of commenting, here's a little visual history of Spider-Man on tv and film. But whatever you do, don't look at these movie posters--truly something awful.

No comments: